Monday, March 11, 2019

New series!

                      New series  starting tomorrow! 

             

                      

        
                              Image by: http://voguetheatremanistee.org/coming-soon

New "did you know?" series starts Friday March 15, 2019. In this series I will find 3 to 5 new and interesting things to share with you. EVERY WEEK!  I will post this series every Friday at 7:00pm. 

My question for you...  What are some interesting, and lesser known things that you know?
let me know in the comments section.
Thanks to my readers for taking time out of your busy day to read my blog.

As always. Be well, Be happy, Enjoy life!
                                                             -Kandi's world







Disclaimer! 
I do not own rights to all of the images shown above. links are provided. thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment